The Purpose of God
We affirm our belief in the one-eternal God, Creator and Jesus the Lord of the world, Father, Son and Holy Spirit, who governs all things according to the purpose of His Word. Jesus is calling out from the world a people for the Father, and sending his people back into the world to be sons, daughters, servants and witnesses, for the extension of His Kingdom, the building up of Christ's body, and the glory of His name. We are a Spirit-filled body of believers with a vision to reach out and minister to the community and surrounding areas. A place to give and receive love, care and friendship, FFI connects you with other believers and encourages you to live victorious in your covenant rights and privileges.The Vision of Faith Fellowship International is to demonstrate the person of Jesus. As you develop His nature, character and integrity, your relationship with Jesus will deepen to a greater level of intimacy than you've ever experienced. We invite you to come grow with us.
We are called to train the body of Christ by example. To stand firm against the pressures of today's fast-paced age, we must become skilled in the application of the word of righteousness. Understanding your place in Christ Jesus brings an inner peace: a freedom only found in the Lord.
The Genesis Mandate
Every seed of Abraham is ordained to be a world changer, which started with the Blessing in Genesis, chapter one, "And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth." (Genesis 1:28)
When God blessed Adam and Eve they were given the divine mandate to fill the earth with God’s goodness. I call it the “Genesis Mandate” which came not only with the responsibility but also with the resources for Adam to carry it out. This Blessing endued them with THE SAME GOD-LIKE POWER THAT CREATED THE UNIVERSE. The moment Adam and his wife received that Blessing, all of creation was under their command. Now they had just as much ability to fill and resupply the earth as God had to create it. God commissioned them to spread the Kingdom of God to the four corners of this planet and create the conditions of the Garden of Eden everywhere they went. Through Adam, mankind was given this global assignment to “replenish” the earth, and subdue it, bringing everything in line with Heaven’s blueprint. Then Adam lost his destiny but God put a plan in place to get it back through Jesus. He started with Abraham. “And the Lord God said to Abram, after that Lot was separated from him, Lift up thine eyes, and look from the place where thou are northward, and southward, and eastward and westward: For all the land which thou seest, to thee will I give it, and to thy seed forever” (Genesis 13:14-15).
This was a prophetic picture of restoring the earth back into the hands of its rightful owners, as well as restoring the power or Blessing to govern it. Because of Adam’s sin, the earth was not in the hands of God’s family. Now, God is working His redemptive plan to get it all back…what I refer to as a SUPERNATURAL transfer of wealth. As we get closer to our Lord’s return, there is an invasion of the Kingdom of Heaven into this world. The imposing of God’s will on the plans of the devil. Earthly systems, laws, rules, policies, and values must now come in-line with Heaven’s order or Heaven’s Government, the Government of the Kingdom of God. “. . . His kingdom rules over all” (Psalm 103:19, ESV).
The Authority and Power of the Bible
We affirm the divine inspiration, truthfulness and authority of both Old and New Testament Scriptures in their entirety as the only written word of God, without error in all that it affirms, and the only infallible rule of faith and practice. We also affirm the power of God's word to accomplish his purpose of salvation. The message of the Bible is addressed to all men and women. For God's revelation in Christ and in Scripture is unchangeable. Through it the Holy Spirit still speaks today. He illumines the minds of God's people in every culture to perceive its truth freshly through their own eyes and thus discloses to the whole Church ever more of the many-colored wisdom of God.
Statement of Faith
We believe in one God— Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, Creator of all things.
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ, the first begotten Son of God, was conceived of the Holy Spirit, was born of the Virgin Mary, was crucified and died, was buried and resurrected, ascended into heaven, is now seated at the right hand of God the Father, and is both true God and true man.
- We believe the Bible in its entirety to be the inspired Word of God and the infallible rule of faith and conduct.
- We believe in the resurrection of the dead, the eternal happiness of the saved, and the eternal punishment of the lost.
- We believe in personal salvation of believers through the shed blood of Jesus Christ.
- We believe in sanctification through the Word of God and by the Holy Spirit, and we believe in personal holiness, purity of heart and life.
- We believe in divine healing through faith in the Name of Jesus Christ, and we believe that healing is included in the Redemption.
- We believe in water baptism, in the Baptism of the Holy Spirit as distinct from the New Birth, in speaking with tongues as the Spirit of God gives utterance (Acts 2:4), in the gifts of the Spirit, and in the evidence of the fruit of the Spirit. We believe that all of these are available to believers.
- We believe in the Christian’s hope: the soon-coming, personal return of the Lord Jesus Christ