Vision and Purpose
FFI provides ministerial credentials to those qualified for and called into active ministry (Eph.4:11; I Cor.12:28). The Board of Trustees is responsible for administrating and overseeing this program as an extended arm of FFI. Through FFI, we provide two levels of credentials: Ministerial License, Ministerial Ordination
Guidelines for Church or Ministry Membership
The following are guidelines for church government relative to providing ministry accountability and ministry development:
- The applicant must be a minimum of 18 years of age.
- The applicant must adhere to the FFI Tenets of Faith.
- The applicant must submit an application for membership in FFI, if not a current member.
- The applicant can be an alumni, past or present faculty/staff members of Word of Faith-based churches/ministries and/or their schools.
- The applicant's spouse who exhibits a call to ministry can also apply.
- The applicant must maintain healthy family relationships.
- The applicant's membership in the fellowship can be renewed annually.
- The applicant must be an example to the church as outlined in 1 Timothy 3:15 and 1 Peter 5:1-3.
- The applicant should be currently in or called to active ministry (Eph. 4:11; I Cor. 12:28).
Scope of FFI Ministerial Family
- FFI licensing qualifies a person to preach or teach, obtain ministerial entrance into hospitals and jails, and to perform certain ministerial functions of the church, including marriage, funerals, baptism and communion.
- It is crucial for licensed ministers to contact the proper state authorities to determine any additional legal requirements to perform weddings or funerals in their state of residency.
- FFI license is recognized by the United States Government as a valid ministerial credential.
- However, a church or individual is not allowed to operate under the 501(c)3 status of FFI, but must establish their own corporation/organization with the appropriate governmental agency.
How to become a member of FFI Ministerial Family
Application Fee of $50.00.
- Yearly Membership Fee of $ 150.00 and $50.00 for Spouse.
- The applicant should be willing to serve on ministerial committees and support FFI financially.
- The applicant should fill out the Online Application, complete and mail or email the form to the FFI office and the ministry will contact you with approval notice.